goku vs kakarotto goku vs kakarotto

The white part around it is messed up fix the file.

War of the Shyguys War of the Shyguys

Very nice. Not too many of this animation i like. but this one i really do. very nice.

Happy Thanks-Giving Sonic Happy Thanks-Giving Sonic

Dude this was priceless.

VG Exiles - Episode 3 VG Exiles - Episode 3

What sound track did you guys use for the fight scenes? just curious.

Hey-Arnold : Runaway Hey-Arnold : Runaway

This was awesome

Love it. a fan of the show in general. just love it.

VG Exiles - Episode 2 VG Exiles - Episode 2

stuff like this

Stuff like this keeps me energised. glade it's not the same culprates. bravo. where did you find the sprite sheets for gambit?

SMB: Christmas Greeting SMB: Christmas Greeting

LOVE IT

LOVE IT. Stuff like this is what inspires me to make my own stuff. and not ripping off of any one.

PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6 PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6

cant wait for ep 7

This should be cool. i wonder what's next. hey dude. can you vote 5 on mine. just to keep the score up so i can continue to make changes to my script. cause i don't know what these guys want. i can't wait for the next episode.

The Eggies: "Purr" The Eggies: "Purr"

you want to talk

you like talking real big don't you, at least i'm not bashing you for your creations, you only just point out what kind of person you really are, don't attack me for what i do, because i won't stoop to your level. i should report you for your abuse on my page.

Mirak responds:

n***a u just went full retard

i shit on ur ego

Roll Is Preggo Roll Is Preggo

dude

i draw all my sprites, and i rip my own stuff when i need them, ok, i am a real spriter, it takes a guy like me hours to get my sprites right and looking okay, i don't fan boy everything, i'm trying to end fan boy stuff.

Mirak responds:

Reported review as abusive, as you only came to one of my movies to whine about how your flashes are shit. Very mature of you by the way, i hope your fans (if any) come see the shit you do when someone hurts your fragile ego. xD